Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Song: I Found Love by INOJ

Once, I accidentally heard a song that captivated me. There is a certain magic it brings every time I listened to it. I downloaded it to have my own copy in my MP3 player. I keep on playing the song over and over and yet, I am not getting sick of listening to it.

The song entails about meeting the perfect person destined for us. How have you been spending too much time with the wrong ones, believed in every promise they made, and getting hurt in the end when they finally said their goodbyes. And when you are about to give up on love, there, you will find your perfect match in a most unexpected time. And little did you know that you already found love in your crazy world. Like, your destiny came at the right moment when you are ready to love again.

In my realization, sometimes, you will find love when you are not even looking for it. It will just come into your way perfectly. Even no matter how many times you get hurt, love will still bloom into your heart. And when that right moment comes, for sure it will be a love to last forever. And as the song goes... "I found love, because of you, I know I can give love back to you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment