Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Journey

Every time I take this wonderful journey
my mind is always floating in fantasy
and my heart will start to sink
connecting my soul to a dimensional link

I witnessed myself changed magically
turned into a character in a fairy tale story
telling myself to keep on believing
that time will come for my happy ending

As I turned myself for another look
like a wonderful page in an interesting book
the fairy tale land had disappeared
and a futuristic world had just appeared

Shocked to see myself driving a flying car
floating in mid-air like the shooting star
the future earth is like a new Atlantis
a marvelous city you sure don’t wanna miss

Another turn in a dimensional world
it was so dark and so very cold
I saw a war between demons and angels
engaging themselves in this endless holy battle

I close my eyes and wish to disappear
from this war, it gives me so much fear
but when I open eyes and see where I stand
I came back to reality with a book on my hand

These are few of the things I always witnessed
whenever I took this one of a kind quest
you will lose nothing but always gain something
each time you take an interesting book reading

No comments:

Post a Comment