Saturday, October 3, 2009

Somewhere In Time

I never thought I could feel this pain
Since you left, hurt is what i gained
Never imagined that love would break me
And cut a wound in my heart deeply

I never felt this much lonely in my life
Since you were no longer by my side
I guess there is no really me and you
And it hurt so much to think we’re through

I don’t know up to when I could bear this hurting
And now my entire world had stopped revolving
I had no idea how to start a new life
Now that my heart is filled with loneliness and strife

I don’t want to stay like this forever
I know someday my life will become better
I don’t want to end lonely for eternity
Because I really deserved to be happy

I know this pain is not a permanent thing
It will fade away just like the other feelings
I might now experience pain in this heart of mine
But I know I will be better soon somewhere in time

No comments:

Post a Comment