Saturday, October 3, 2009

UNTOLD DESTINY

All of my life I’ve been so alone
Waiting for someone to call my own
Someone I know that really exists
Someone who I can truly cherish

When will you come into my life?
How long will I wait for time to be right?
And experience with you the perfect love
The right love I am always dreaming of

When will you spend with me forever?
And share the rest of our lives together
Or is it really just a matter of time?
Before you walk into this life of mine

Sometimes I wonder if I’m going to find you at all
The very special dreamed-mate for lonely soul
Until when am I going to patiently wait for you?
And be a dream that really comes true?

Where in the world could you be?
Am I going to search for a lifetime endlessly?
Am I meant to have a happily ever after?
Or will I spend my life lonely and bitter?

I don’t want to be alone for the rest of my life
I needed someone to be there by my side
May heaven help you find your way to me!
So we can fulfil our untold destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment