Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Very Sly Strategy

It seemed so ages right now
But I still long for you somehow
I’m not yet used to have this feeling inside
This loneliness in me I tried to hide

It was all so totally strange
How your heart suddenly change
You chose to leave me all alone
With an emotional burden to carry on my own

I tried to search for answers everyday
How could you have gone astray?
Is there something I did wrong?
To lose a love I thought so strong

I keep thinking about you day by day
Why did you have to go away?
Is there something I can make it right?
For you to come back into my lonely life

Thoughts of you always cross my mind
Since the moment you were no longer mine
I always wondered what would be our life about
But since you left me, I’ll never gonna figure it out

I really don’t like what you have done
Made me fall in love and now you’re gone
How can you take things so easily?
Seeing how life is so becoming hard on me

Did you ever really love me?
Or is it just your sly strategy
To make me fall deeply in love
And will leave me hanging above

I am not really that seemed to be strong
I need your love for me to carry on
But if you really don’t love me anymore,
No need to continue this growing love for.

No comments:

Post a Comment