Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sweet Revenge

We used to have a good relationship
And offered you my sincere companionship
Treated you as important as you can be
But you made a total fool out of me

I don't know what have i done bad
Where in I believe is I gave you all that I had
To leave me behind is really easy for you?
After everything that we have been through

But i am starting to accept our given destiny
That i am living a life without you completely
Yet you keep making things harder to take
You are making my heart to continuously ache

I want to hurt you the way you hurt me
Experience the ache you have given me completely
Make you feel lonely and suffer the same
The pain I have felt when you played your game

I want you to experience the overwhelming agony
The mind torturing effect of unbearable misery
This is what i want and it will not change
I want you to taste my sweet revenge

But i wont let grudge drowned myself
From vengeance in a bitter shelf
I want my entire self to be set freely
And keep moving on from you thoroughly

I wont engage myself in a stupid decision
Because soon you will suffer the result of your action
And seeing you lose from the game you played
Is the sweetest revenge i could take away

No comments:

Post a Comment