Saturday, October 3, 2009

At Long Last

Lucky that I have bumped into you
From this world where I closed myself to
It is a perfect timing when you crossed my way
That you rescued my soul from my lonely days

Emptiness I once felt had suddenly vanished
Since I had you in my life to cherish
You managed to fill the vacant space in my heart
Something you did that I never realized from the start

Simple things that you did have made me fall
I have no strength for this feeling to control
I just felt it one day that I was in love
Like unexpected blessing from up above

Trying to think over my current situation
If I will let myself enjoy this overwhelming situation
It is like an addiction that is very hard to resist
Definitely something that makes me worthy to exist

How grateful I am to have you in my world
You bailed my soul out from the cold
What a relief to be freed at long last
I am no longer a prisoner of my painful past

Everything now is turning to be alright
When you stayed for a while into my life
Your presence is making me feel happy for now
And it made a big change in my life somehow

Reopening my frozen heart to love once again
Is the only way to make my heart mend
But then again, you helped me recover from my past
And helped me face our future ahead of us

No comments:

Post a Comment