Saturday, October 3, 2009

Maybe It’s You

It was quite a sudden surprise
When we meet accidentally by chance
On that day, I didn’t even realize
That it will establish a perfect romance

It was somewhat a perfect start
Like a good thing sent from up above
You have totally caught my heart
To made me fall deeply in love

Now I know that it is you
The one I’m waiting for so long
You’re the dream I once only knew
Someone whom I truly I belong

But I think that was a pretty good catch
That I didn’t even notice it from the start
It made me think that we’re the perfect match
Now my life is perfectly tearing apart

I should not have trusted your good impression
And all the emotions you showed me somehow
Now my mind is completely in confusion
As well as my broken heart right now

I have thought that it might have been you
The right person destined for me
But that is really too good to be true
And we are really never meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment