Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Rightfully You

You fall by perfectly into my life
just when I needed someone by my side
seemed like a destiny to be meant
you came wonderfully at the right moment

I cannot believe what I have found
when I met you from this demented ground
I cannot imagine you are with me now
seemed like an answered prayer somehow

You brought happiness into my world
and warmth my frozen heart from the cold
you filled this overwhelming emptiness inside
and mended perfectly my broken life

You are the one who brightens up my day
and comforts my lonely nights with your sweet way
you have captured totally my heart now
and complete the fragments in my life somehow

You brought back hope that I once lost
during the time when I really needed it most
you gave me something to dream about again
that is to love yo more until the end

You made me so attached to you now
like a craving that is hard to remove from me somehow
I know I am not just really that into you
but I do know that I am madly in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment