Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Dreamed One

I’ve been trying to find a perfect love
Searching the right one I always dreamed of
I have actually met a lot with different faces
And end up looking at all the wrong places

I am tired of taking this unending quest
Of searching for the one among the rest
But I know amidst the crowded floor
I will find the perfect one I am looking for

What if I already found the one right from the start
The only one who will deeply touch my lonely heart
What if I’ve already seen the chance yet I let it passed by
Will I still be given the chance to have another try

I’m still wondering why love has never found me yet
Or am I just being too blind to finally see it
What if it is just right beside me all along
Didn’t see since I’m busy thinking to whom I truly belong

How many times I prayed that I will be found
Who will save me from this lonesome ground
When will this one come along in my life
To fill this empty hole deep inside

But if I just looked diligently around me,
Will I find the one I really wanted to see
What if what I am hoping for is only a dream
An only dream as it will always seem

Will I follow what my mind intended to believe
And wait for the dreamed someone to really live
Or maybe it’s time to open my eyes along with my heart
To give other love a chance to have a good start

No comments:

Post a Comment