Saturday, October 3, 2009

Growing Old

Each passing day I grow a little bit old
and each precious moment I wish for you to hold
that you may take back the love I can give
because you provide myself the reason to live

Every sleepless night I lie on my bed alone
and every lonely hour I long for you to be my own
that you may share with me the cold night
while my arms are wrapped around you so tight

Every waking day I often hope and pray
that each passing minute you will always stay
that you may steadily stay with me for good
and build the future together as much as we could

Every resting night I make sure that I smile
since each moving second you made it worthwhile
that you always give life to every dull moment
and you chase away all my wistful sentiments

Every beat of my heart, I know it is you all along
the special someone I have been waiting for so long
Now I know what I really want from this crazy world
that is to be with you forever I wanted to grow old

No comments:

Post a Comment