Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Missing Half

We both came from a different place
Searching for the right one to call our own
But we manage to meet in a virtual space
Despite the huge difference of our time zone

We started to converse in the virtual room
Getting to know each other so well
Something good between us has bloomed
Enlighten my world inside this lonely shell

You gave my heart a reason to smile
Without a doubt, I took this rare chance
That even though we’re across a million miles
We somehow established a long distance romance

When you tried to meet me halfway virtually
And share your time with me to be spent
It has really made me so much happy
As all I can taste is this magical moment

You came in my life and made a difference
That it’s really good to belong to someone else
All of a sudden, my whole life had made sense
I considered you as one of my greatest miracles

You are considered as my right kind of wrong
My indefinable wrongness but in a right way
Because you gave a place where I truly belong
And made me feel special with each passing day

With you I have found my missing half
And I really could not ask for more
Because in you I have found the love
The perfect love I always dreamed before

No comments:

Post a Comment