Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Lovely Gratitude

Thank you for stepping into my life
for making wrong things into something right
Thank you for showing me how beautiful life is
and for giving my life such wonderful bliss

Thank you for teaching my heart
to love unselfishly right from the very start
Thank you for catching me wholeheartedly
when I fall in love with you completely

Thank you for the good times we have spent
for sharing with me the unforgettable moments
Thank you for staying with me for a while
a simple thing like this gives me a smile

Thank you for touching my heart with your love
for lifting my soul to incomparable paradise above
Thank you for accepting me as my true self
when you took me out from my solitary shelf

Thank you for allowing me to love you
and returned back the love I have given to
Thank you for giving again a meaning into my life
and completing the missing something deep inside

No comments:

Post a Comment