Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fragile Heart

Remember why we fell apart?
how you broke my stupid heart?
been hurt and cried myself to sleepless night
you broke all the bests in my life

How I wish I never let you go
because I am missing you so
you left me and went astray
and now, you were hundred miles away

Every single day, I think of you
because I am still in love with you
and each day I prayed to God
praying to meet again our path

Now I am longing for yesterdays
how you take my breath away in every way
moments of yesterday together we have shared
as i think of them, happiness flared

I don’t know if I had to keep this feeling
a feeling that once I considered a blessing
all I know is that I needed you
I need you because I love you

Everyday I am feeling alone and blue
and everything leads me back to you
it is hard for me to believe
until now, you are all that I need

Loving you is more than just a dream come true
because no one makes me feel the way you do
in my heart, I know you could never be
the right person that is destined for me

No comments:

Post a Comment