Saturday, October 3, 2009

Borrowed Heaven

I met you at the right time by surprise,
Start of something worth that I didn’t realize
How easy for you to capture my broken heart,
Picked up all the pieces where it fell apart

Being with you was always a perfect moment,
Seemed everything was destined to be spent
It was a rhapsody of exhilarating bliss
Something astonishingly delightful as it is

It never really came into my mind
I didn’t even foresee any malicious sign
That someday we will never be together
I thought what we have will stay forever

Where are all the passionate affections gone?
Leaving me here all alone will never be undone?
Aren’t you going to come back to me?
Didn’t you know how happy you are making me?

I can still remember those words you’ve spoken,
Pleasant words that even my heart can comprehend
Words that made completely change to my life
Ease my sadness and gave some soothing light

Maybe I will never hear those words again
Words that were lifting me up to heaven
I may never experience that same elation once more
Never going to feel that perfect moment same as before

Maybe things are meant to just come and go
And try to play with destiny how it flows
Maybe all of these things are meant to happen
Yet something good like a borrowed heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment