Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Way Back To You

Here I seat beside the minute stand
Lived a fresh life with a new plan
Have faced the future full of promises
Made a good life out of nothingness

As I stand and turn around
Surprised to see what I have found
It’s been really quite a long while
Since a saw that familiar smile

It was unexpected to see you now
While I am already over you somehow
As your eyes meet mine by chance
I recall suddenly our old intimate romance

Did it return the old feelings?
Or am I just simply dreaming?
I know everything will be okay
But why do I feel this way?

You have been gone for so long
Yet I have managed to move on
But why do you have to come back?
Now that I am striding a better track

My mind is undeniably in free fall,
It has evidently no strict control,
My new life starts to melt,
Bring back the pain my heart once felt

I wish that I didn’t see you again
That our paths has not crossed in the end
Just when I thought I’m over you
Totally over of what I have been through

I just realized that I haven’t yet,
Completely over to the things I want to forget
You’re still the one inside my heart
The only thing I can’t tear from myself apart

No comments:

Post a Comment