Saturday, October 3, 2009

K.BIGGS

Before my life was in a total whirlpool
having no special thing that can make it cool
then came you amidst this doubtful situation
and helped me out from this solitary station

In an instant, my world started to rearrange
you gave my wasted life a sudden change
it seemed everything turned to be okay
because something good has come my way

Glad you have crossed along my path
and accompanied me in my journey as i trod
you have been a such good friend
a friend who will be there until the end

Good things like you are really once in a lifetime
a treasure so rare that is impossible to find
your friendship alone is really a wonderful blessing
an incomparable thing that is truly worth keeping

Sharing with me your wonderful companionship
is more than enough to build a beautiful friendship
i will hold a friend like you in the deepest of my heart
and i will always a friend even if we are world's apart

No comments:

Post a Comment