Saturday, October 3, 2009

Undeniable Reality

Once we shared the same passionate dreams,
Shared a wonderful world I’ve never seen,
But now I’m walking alone in the dark,
Keeping the pieces of my fragmented heart

Walking alone in this long and winding road,
Looking eagerly for a certain hope as I strode
Trying to fix my shattered life all alone,
Making it worthwhile again on my own

I know I will learn to start a new life
Overcoming this painful emotional strife
And when that day has finally come
How happy then I will become

I won’t even miss you that much
Not even long for your warm touch
Never wish to have your kisses again
Since that you left my heart broken

I won’t even want to feel your embraces
How you tickle my body with your soft caress
Never need to waste a single tear
Now that you are no longer here

Yet, I’m just making fool out of myself,
Locking on my own in the isolated shelf
And not admitting who my heart really needs
That it is still you who it certainly wants indeed

But how could you just leave now?
After making me believe somehow
That dreams were created in cloud nine,
And now, you will never be mine

I just can’t believe that you’re gone
And I really don’t know how to understand
It’s really very painful to comprehend
That we will never be together again

Maybe I need to let go of you now,
Though I’m still in love with you somehow
Now I know how it really feels
That you will never be for real

No comments:

Post a Comment