Saturday, October 3, 2009

Painful Truth

It’s been several months now
Since the day our relationship ended
But why do I still feel this pain somehow
I thought my heart had been mended

I had actually started a new life
I knew it’s better for me to start one
But why does it cut like a sharp knife
Every time I think of what you had done

I tried to build gain my own world
And courageously faced what tomorrow might give
Though I knew I would be alone in the cold
I would try my very best to live

I could even listen to the songs we always shared
Without even shedding a single tear
But it made me longed for those moments when you cared
And also those times when my heart was filled with fear

But I knew this pain would be over soon
I would be happy leaving everything to be sealed
All this pain would fly to the moon
But it would take time for me to be healed

Though I know I made a good start now
There is still this certain feeling keeps hunting me
It it actually the painful truth somehow
That in my heart, you still hold the key

No comments:

Post a Comment