Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love Broke Me

I know after all the pain I have been through
And all the endless tears I have shed too
In the deepest of my heart I still believe
That I will find the reason why I lived

I experienced how love could be painful
When the one you loved is not faithful
But I saw how wonderful love is
Because it can give me an overwhelming bliss

I might experience the pain today
I know I will get over it someday
Maybe not at this very moment
In my life I know love will again be sent

Love really broke my poor heart
And gives a dull life for me to start
But then again I know love will bloom
And will quench this force surrounding gloom

I maybe and always got deeply hurt
But for love, I will not avert
And not allow this thing to be a reason
for not to feel again this great emotion

I may get hurt several times
And have hard time finding love sometimes
And maybe love had broken my very soul
But then again, love would make my life perfectly whole

No comments:

Post a Comment