Saturday, October 3, 2009

FInally Home

Once I was alone in the darkest shadow
Afraid of facing the inevitable tomorrow
Never knowing how to deal with sorrow
Didn’t even know how to let it go

Then you came into my melancholic life
When no one is around and out of sight
In a cold world of many lonely nights
And gave me something good and bright

My life has gradually becoming complete
When you help to get through with it
I can’t even stand with my own two feet
If you are not there to help me with it

I felt something good deep within me
A certain feeling of undeniably not ordinary
Something more than just a usual story
Something that always makes me happy

I have already waited for a long time
To have someone in my arms and be mine
You’re the only missing part in my life at this time
Someone I thought that I will never find

What I am always fantasizing to do
Is to share a love with someone like you
A dream I always wanted to come true
Because I already found a home in you

No comments:

Post a Comment