Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I've been longing

I have been longing for someone to come along
who can make me feel that i truly belong
I have been longing for a good companionship
a better kind of a working relationship

I have been longing for a shoulder to lean on
when things went bad into my direction
I have been longing for a good lending ear
who just listen quietly to the sounds of my tears

I have been longing for arms to wrap me around
and comfort me when I am feeling down
I have been longing for a hand to hold
and would never let me go until we grow old

I have been longing for a body to warm me right
to lie beside me during those cold lonely nights
I have been longing for soft lips to kiss
and can spare me the sweet eternal bliss

I have been longing for a loving heart
who misses me even if we are not apart
I have been longing for the person to love
who can satisfy my longings of what I'm dreaming of...

No comments:

Post a Comment