Saturday, October 3, 2009

Make Believe

I thought we have a mutual understanding,
and shared intimately the same feeling,
I thought we are having a good connection,
experiencing equally this wonderful emotion

I thought I got it perfectly this time,
now that I knew you were completely mine,
but then again, I was definitely wrong,
you were just paying a game all along

I should not have trusted you,
I should not given my heart too,
I should have stopped and think for a while,
think thoroughly if you are truly worthwhile

I never thought you were just playing a game,
I guess I got myself only to blame,
I thought what you say is what you feel,
that what you were showing to me is real

I realized that I never knew you at all,
I am so stupid to let myself hopelessly fall,
Fall deeply in love with someone like you,
someone who is never so true

Well then, I should be thanking you for nothing,
that I fell for you while you were just fronting,
that I became a fool to trust you completely,
while you were just playing a game with me

No comments:

Post a Comment