Monday, October 5, 2009

Losing Grip

Still living a life full of tears
Facing the future with such fear
Feeling the pain inside so strong
Living a bitter life for so long

My heart is still waiting with pain
As my mind even settles in vain
Holding on for the broken promise
Dreaming to feel again the stolen bliss

Locked in a world I never dreamed of
When I was still feeling deeply in love
Never thought it will lead me to harm
Losing gradually this comfortable warm

I’ll start to look for a spark of hope
In this frozen world where I grope
I’ll try to find my right place
On this long and winding space

Don’t want to stay here forever
Can’t even stand to be here any longer
I realize this is not my true world
I should not live here alone and cold

I should do what’s on my mind
Leave this bitter past behind
I must do what’s best for me
Move on to my life completely

I always dream of this day to come
That I’ll move on and be who I really am
Free myself from ultimate darkness
Find my place of belongingness

At least I should know for now,
That I’ll be starting a new life somehow
Coz I am now going to take a big skip
To my past I’m going to lose my grip

No comments:

Post a Comment