Saturday, October 3, 2009

Only Wish

We seldom meet up and talked intimately
I wonder if you do really love me
We rarely spend time together
I wonder if we were meant for each other

You have limited time for me
But no doubt I love you so deeply
I even gave my heart entirely to you
Never asked if you did the same thing too

But I keep myself confused and contemplating
Why did I make you my everything
You let me fall and get addicted badly
Like a very hard habit to break from me

I never asked you to make me your top priority
But I wanted you to make our relationship worthy
Just give me a little kind of importance
To assure me that you are my destined romance

I know everything is a just matter of time
What you always promised to this heart of mine
But I could not help myself to scrutinize
When am I going to spend with you the paradise

Sweet words that were coming from you
Are the valuable things I keep holding on to
Your promise is sweet but often hurtful
Because many times, it made such a fool

But I would not care what people might say
As long as you are with me to stay
That you stay in my life forever to cherish
That is the only thing I always wish

No comments:

Post a Comment