Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finding The One

I'm tired of looking for the special someone
I've met a lot but never the right one
I always end up with the wrong person
only wasting up so much emotion

I have been hurt so many times before
and I don't want to be hurt again anymore
I guess I should stop this unending search
and just let my life to continuously lurch

I decided not to look for love anyway
Instead I will let love to find my way
And if someone will come into my life
I will just let destiny make it perfectly right

I know I will find the love I am longing for
Even if I had already given up the search for
I know love has many ways of finding me
and guide the right one that is destined for me

For now I'll enjoy the company of the wrong ones
while patiently waiting for the right someone
I won't indulge myself for now in too much love
until I found the right one I always dreamed of

No comments:

Post a Comment