Monday, October 5, 2009

I’m the Right One

I can see how happy you are
Now that you found your star
I have wished I was that someone
I just realized it when you’re gone

I should be the one being with you
To share the passionate love for two
I should be the one experiencing bliss
And not feeling this self-mocking hiss

I should be the one kissing those lips
But all I can do now is to silently weep
I should be the one holding your hands
While discussing our intimate plans

I should be the one caressing your nose
While we’re both lying on bed so close
I should be the one feeling your warmth
While being locked tightly in your arms

I should be the one laughing at your jokes
Though corny but can be funny till I choke
I should be the one who loves you a lot
Your special someone that I can be not

Now I regret that I did not try to care
About the love that you once shared
All the care that before you have spent
I am really missing those good moments

I should be the one to be yours forever
But you found him and you’re together
I should be the one that is meant for you
But that will never going to happen too

No comments:

Post a Comment