Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lost Soul

In my life, I tried to look for one thing
the only thing that will complete my being
seemed like a special piece of my life
the lost fragment so worth deep inside

All the time I faced this indescribable feeling
telling me that there is something missing
a part of my soul is not complete yet
the missing half that I still haven't met

I am still wondering where I can find
the missing part of this heart of mine
there is an empty space deep within
an emptiness I wanted to be filled in

When will I be able to find the missing piece
the lost half of my soul who could give me bliss
the one who will save me from the loneliness I feel
and will surround my soul with a love so real

I hope I will find the one who will complete me
the lost soul that is rightfully destined for me
the fragment that will make my heart whole
the missing half meant for this lonely soul

No comments:

Post a Comment