Saturday, October 3, 2009

Heart For Sale

I have sold my heart in whole once
And thought to have the perfect romance
I have entrusted it with a lifetime warranty
To someone who is truly worthy

But then I made a stupid mistake
For trusting a love which was all fake
Somehow my life has become perfect
But now I can no longer make it correct

My heart was returned worn and broken
And it really needs to immediately mend
Wait once more for the special someone
And sell my healed heart to the rightful hand

My heart has been repaired once more
And my heart business is again restored
Heading for a good business with new start
Looking for someone to buy my mended heart?

Now I’m selling my heart once again
With a reasonable good price to bargain
Satisfaction guarantee with a free service fee
It cost only true love for a lifetime warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment