Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Rain

Things are really different now
Because I know I’m over you somehow,
Even though it’s hard on my part
To ease these feelings from my heart

Reopening my life to a new world
Because my wounds are healed out of the cold
After sometimes of living all by myself
I learned to be strong with no one’s help

I’ve been searching deep in my soul
If I still care for you same as before
I realized that all those feelings have gone
That pushed me to start a better one

Suddenly you’re coming back once more
As if nothing had happened in us before
You’re a total stranger for me now
A stranger yet I still knew somehow

Time brought us together yet I can’t understand
Because I’m trying to avoid you as much as I can
I’m just giving my entire self a chance
To live a life without your guidance

Are you with me when I needed you most?
In times when I’m confused and so lost
You’re like the pouring rain
Showering me with so much pain

Now I learned to live on my own way
And I know I want you to go away
All I know is that I’m happy now
Happily living my life in reality somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment