Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Moment Of You And Me

I am never felt this much lucky
Since you came into my life unexpectedly
My gloomy world begins to shine
Since the moment you were mine

You always make me laugh
When times becomes so rough
And when I’m badly mad at you
You stay with me and make it through

When everything turns so bad
And makes me feel so sad
You held my hands so tight
And everything will be alright

When I’m down and feeling low
And don’t know where to go
You hold me close in your arms
I feel so comfortably safe and warm

I feel happy when we’re together
We were definitely made for each other
Nothing in this world could compare
The intimate moments we always share

Maybe these things will remain as dream
A happy memory as it may seem
Things are meant the way it used to be
When there was a moment of you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment