Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tell Me

We are not talking to each other lately
I wonder what happen between you and me
It seemed we are no longer connecting
And we are losing this magical feeling

Please don't let me wait for you
If you don't want our love to continue
Please tell me to stop dreaming
If our relationship had reached it's ending

I don't want to continue hoping
If you are not in this world I am living
Tell me to stop wishing on a falling star
It's no use since you are so very far

I don't want to waste anymore emotion
So better tell me that I should move on
I don't want to be a prisoner of the past
And i want this pain I'm feeling to be surpassed

Tell me if it's really over now
So I can start letting go from you somehow
I wanted to set my very soul free
If there is no longer you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment