Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ambiguous Hope

I’m really such a fool for not to see
The things changed between you and me
Maybe I never actually realized it before
How your love is fading more and more

Suddenly you have a change of heart
Leaving me here with no where to start
Spending most of many sleepless nights
Thinking how to make things right

It is not really very plain to see
Why you don’t to talk me lately?
Maybe I don’t want to know the reason anymore
Afraid that it just might hurt me more

I cant believe that you’re now gone,
Is it because of something I have done?
I cant believe you left me half empty
Now loneliness has already found me

I don’t want our relationship end in fight
Because it actually doesn’t feel so right
Everything in me has turned inside out
Leaving me with so much doubt

Why does it have to end like this?
An intimate affair that is full of bliss
Can we just try to seat and talk about?
To settle things and make it work out?

I thought we shared a mutual emotion?
Now I know it was just my imagination?
I cant really give up now on thee
I wanted you to stay here with me

My heart is now battling with my head
Still believing to what you have said
Still hoping that you’ll come back to me
To bring back things the way they used to be

No comments:

Post a Comment