Monday, October 5, 2009

When You Left

We’ve been together for so long now
And I needed time for my own somehow
Sick and tired of our petty fights
I just want you to get out of my life

When you have walked away
I felt okay all through out the day
I have never really thought,
What happiness it has brought

I never felt this much light and free
Since no one will be here to bother me
I didn’t even shed a tear in my eye
When I hear from you the word “GOODBYE”

But why does my heart feel so incomplete?
That something’s missing with every beat
Maybe I’m just thinking that I’m wrong
But why do I feel this way all along

I thought I wanted freedom to live
But I was a great fool to believe
I know I am just trying to deny
That I’m living innocently in a big lie

Maybe you’re the one destined for me
Someone who will spend forever with me
I really don’t know what I’m feeling
That it is you my heart is calling

I just realized it now that you’re no longer mine
The things I don’t understand somewhere back in time
Now, I just wanted you to know
That I really don’t want you go

No comments:

Post a Comment