Saturday, October 3, 2009

At The Park

I spent most of my time at the park,
I stayed late until it was dark
Standing firmly beside the old wooden bench
On the ground I held a strong clench

I witnessed the sun rose so high
Spreading its mighty rays into the vast blue sky
Until it set its last rays of light
Painting the skyline with a beautiful sight

I watched the moon into the dark horizon
Witnessed how it changed its phase on and on
Its eminence gave grace to the night
Seeing a nature’s miracle during twilight

I observed the stars twinkled so bright
Filled the velvet night sky with so much delight
How they lined up to make a good formation
Creating these wonderful constellations

I loved to view the beautiful lake
Especially during the season of falling pink flakes
The place was showered with wonderful petals
Floating on the lake’s surface like pink crystals

I loved when the birds sang their song
It made me want to sing along
The chirping was really pleasant to the ear
It was a kind of music I always wanted to hear

But the best part I always wanted to experience
Was to feel in my skin the wind’s chilling presence
How it gave me somehow enough serenity
And for a while, it chased away my melancholy

These nature’s little wonders I do often see
Glad not to be blinded by the marvels of modern technology
Thank God I was lucky enough to experience this
Because it really gives an exhilarating bliss

I maybe am just only a thing at the park
But I was blessed to see these world’s magnificent marks
I witnessed how beautiful the world can be
Even though I was just a simple TREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment