Saturday, October 3, 2009

All My Life

All of my life I have dreamed,
For an impossible love as it may seemed
Dream for a happily ever after
And spend forever with each other

All of my life I have hoped,
For a true love on this crazy world I groped
Hoping that half-way around the world innocently
There is someone out there looking for me

All of my life I have searched,
For the perfect mate as I continue to lurch
Searching for the missing fragment of my heart
The perfect fit to complete the broken part

All of my life I have longed
For someone whom I truly belonged
Someone whom I'm comfortable with
And can make my lonely life complete

All of my life I have wished
To meet the one I will forever cherish
And share eternity for better or for worse
No matter how tough will be the chosen course?

All of my life I have waited
For the special someone I really wanted
Someone that is not perfect but real
And can share the same what I truly feel

All of my life I have prayed
That someone may find me along the way
And give me the everlasting true love
The only thing I am always praying from up above

May this special person come into my life now?
And share with me the joy of fulfillment somehow
Will I be able to find the one when the time is right?
Or will I be all alone for the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment