Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Fragile Heart's Wish

A simple wish of my fragile heart
Is for you to save it from tearing apart
That you are going to set me free
Out of the shell of pain and misery

You have somehow touched my life
In many things that I can’t describe
I know right from the very start
I already gave you my fragile heart

I believe we can actually make it
If you will be really careful with it
Please don’t make my heart filled with sorrow
Don’t just come into my life and then go

I’m asking you not to break my heart
Kindly don’t make my heart fall apart
I can’t bear it that you’ve gone astray
Because I really need you here to stay

I can’t bear this feeling of being alone
I can’t even make a day on my own
My fragile heart is acting very rare
It still searched for you everywhere

No matter how my heart is hurting
But if I still continue believing
That someday we will have a chance
That we can still continue our broken romance

No comments:

Post a Comment