Sunday, September 20, 2009

THE ONE I LOVE MOST



Have you ever been in love with someone else? Have you experienced the good in your heart caused by love? A magical feeling we can’t describe, isn’t it?

The feeling of being in love is a fine sentiment deep inside us. It makes us feel right, like floating in the cloud nine. It somehow adds rhymes and colors to our lives. It inspires our imaginative thinking to dream and our motivation to beautiful life. For love is the music of our soul, the rhythm in our life, the harmony of my heart…

I never expected to meet him as I continue to stride my constant journey through the long road of life. I think it was late afternoon on September 2002 to be exact when our roads met. That was the time when our cable network was connected to our television set. He might be simple at first yet he was full of surprises.

As time passed by, I became closely committed to him. I didn’t even remember the day when I devoted myself to him. He was always on the list of my daily routine. I never gave myself a chance without spending a time with him. It was as if I couldn’t live without him because he was one of a kind. I would always gain knowledge every day we were together. I always got a one-way conversation with him. He told me everything I already knew. I owed him all the knowledge and information that I’ve been learning recently. He always had different stories to tell each passing day, from the simplest things to the most scientifically complicated technology. He always made each conversation a memorable one.

Sometimes, he will treat me to a romantic dinner with the most delightful dishes and delicacies in the most expensive hotels and restaurants around the globe. Then, he will invite me to a trip for two to five continents of the world to taste the nature’s glory. Like when we went to China to see one of the wonders of the world, which is the Great Wall of China. Then we moved to the old Forbidden City in Beijing that was built so long ago. A week after, we, together with my family, went to Egypt to witness the Great Pyramid and the Statues of the Pharoahs. Afterwards, we visited the old ruined city made with spectacular buildings and temples of the ancient Mexico, the Stone Henge located somewhere in Europe, and a lot more. One thing that made our trip more exciting was that he always had interesting stories to tell about the country’s secrets. He never hesitated to mingle with different people, asking the origin of their homeland and talking with them about the history of their country, their cultures, beliefs and traditions.

Sometimes, we spent our vacation to have pleasure and excitement. I can still remember when we were in Las Vegas, the Pleasure Capital of the world. I’d enjoyed the fascinating world of fun and games. Those glamorous city lights glimmered in front of my enthralled eyes that made me experience the magnificence of nightlife. On how I enjoyed riding those breath-taking and heart-pumping roller coaster rides just like the pleasant heavenly taste caused by the man-made adrenaline rushing machines. Or at times we would go for a beach escapades for self-relaxing, spending most of the time under the heat of the scorching sun while lying on a tropical hut with sun block lotion covering my entire body. Moreover, feeling the cool breeze of the seashore while walking barefooted on the sandy seaside. Listening to the soothing sound of the ocean while the sky is perfect. Subsequently, surfing on the high tides of the sea of Hawaii for more adventures.

For every enjoyable trip, romantic cruises and sumptuous dinners around the world were all his expenses. He treated me those expensive delicacies in every invitation to the first class hotels and restaurants in the world. We had the luxurious air flights and classy cruises during our vacation and the beach retreats for our escapades and the eccentric breaks in the different countries to witness some interestingly odd events and special festivity. He paid all those hotel accommodations and other expenditures with his own cash.

It is really fantastic to be with him. He is indeed a nature lover. He appreciates the beauty of Mother Earth and the man-made high technological structures. He adores the wonderful world of beauty, charms and adventures. He feels the simplest life and lives it with risky but exciting activities. He is like a thirsty traveler hungry for the taste of adventure or a globe trekker traveling the earth to witness the grandeur and glory of the world’s best endowment to humanity. He likes journeying in the forbidden tracks just to reveal the awaiting secrets of the world. Nonetheless, he loves nature tripping and enjoying the adventure in every excursion.

I think I am deeply in love. Undeniably, I am poorly passionate on it. The delightful feeling I’ve always felt when I spent some times with him. As if I couldn’t take my eyes on him every time he passed me by. I like hearing those interesting stories he has for me. The things he has said and done that made me fall in love with him. He is like my city cab driving me out from the highroads and highways to the bad streets and boulevards of the well-known cities. He is simply the best. He is my passport to the destination discovery. He is indeed my favorite channel in cable network, the Discovery Travel and Adventure channel. And I love watching it, my one true love…


by: BHELAT

No comments:

Post a Comment