Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kiss of an Angel



It is an ordinary day. Yet, the sun is shining so high, which makes it a very hot day, I’m still lying on the bed of this room. The ventilator is switched-on maximally to cool my sensitive skin off, I don’t want to move any muscle from my position.

My eyes feel so heavy that I may take a nap anytime. But my thought is soundly awake. Thus, I start to wink my eyes a couple of times so that I may not fall asleep. I gaze my sight around the room but nothing important that may keep me awake.

Suddenly, I stare my eyes blankly at the ceiling. It takes me a long time staring at it. I am starting to get bored. I feel so sleepy (Yawn). I’m still looking at the ceiling. My sight is beginning to blur. My vision is becoming dark…

“Kring… kring… kring…”

“Stupid phone! Why can’t you just shut up! Your loud noise disturbs my quiet sleep.”

“Oh boy! I don’t know I’ve already fallen asleep.”

I grip the phone and answer, “Hello! Who’s this?”

“Helllo… hello… hello… Who the hell are you? Bastard! Rest in peace you idiot!”

“Foolish phone, it just rung by itself.”

“Ha… life… It’s indeed, a sleepy day.”

“Nice little pillow, my yawns direct me to you.”

My mind is not yet working. Though I close my eyes and hug my pillows, I’m consciously awake. But then, my body starts to stretch, it wants to move. I am astonished that it dismounts from the bed, pauses for a moment and looks at the study table beside the antique grandfather’s clock. Then, I walk toward the chair and find myself seated.

“What force drives me here? Why am I seated here?” I asked myself.

Well, though I’m lousy, which I’ve never been, my hands just grab a sheet of clean white paper and a pen.

“Why am I holding these?”

I keep on thinking, “why am I seated here, what am I suppose to do, what am I suppose to write?” What! My mind is not functioning.

I just lean to the table and my nose is directly aimed on it while my right hand holds the pen pointing on the paper because I do not know what am I doing here.

Then, my hand just moved. It’s writing. I never gained control of it but my heart does. As I look upon to see what just happened, I am surprised. I’ve written something. The name ANGEL appears on the paper.

“Oh God, how I miss him so much…”

I look quickly at the old clock. It reads 3 o’clock p.m. then, I cast my eyes back at the paper on the table. I begin to think about him.

“Oh Angel, my Angel…”

“Ah! Your sweet smile… How I loved you’ll throw it to me, umm… it really gives an appeal to your red luscious lips, muwah… How I wish they will touch my whole body. (Shivering) Uuuhh… Hahaha! Haaaaahhhaahhh…”

“Your tantalizing eyes seem like stars that twinkle in the dark gray sky. Ooh… it gives me a heavenly feeling every time I look at them. I feel hot when those stars shine upon me. I feel like Miss Universe every time I catch them staring at me.”

“Your petite nose, how I wish I could kiss and squeeze it. It fits your face perfectly and it gives a compliment to your angelic appearance.”

“And your beautiful muscular body, wow… umm… It’s absolutely fine for your height…”

“Perfect! You are what I’ve always dreaming of. You are really too good to be true…”

“No, I am not!”

“Ah! Who said that? Ahh@?!*=+? Who are you? What are you?”

The voice, it sounds familiar. It seems like it’s coming from…

I turn my head slowly with agitation to confirm who owns that voice.

“Oh my God, as in! It’s him. It’s really him.”

I stood up tremendously from my sit. My heart beats very fast. My blood rushes vastly to my brain. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to think.

Oh my God! Ahhh…. It’s Angel, the man who always appears in my hallucinations. He is the man that I always fantasized of being my own, which can only be seen in my wildest dreams.

“But now… Oh my! He is really here.”

My armpits start to get wet. I perspire unstoppably. I need some air. Um… um… um… What I must do? I have to make him feel comfortable. But how am I supposed to do that?

Then, I stood up and turned myself toward him.

“Jenna think… think… quickly… think… just don’t panic huwahhhh!”

I pinch myself to know if I am juts dreaming. Oh no, it’s true. No… No…No… Oh yes, it’s really true. Yeah! Hwwaaaahhgg! He’s here.

“He is moving closer to me now. That face… Uh… I’m gonna die…”

“What are you doing Jenna? It’s just me. Look. I’m real. I’m not a ghost.”

He holds my right hand and assists it towards his face to show me that he is truly real.

“See… I’m real.”

“I can’t believe it. I am standing in front of the man of my dreams.”

Then, he touches my face. I feel his gentle fingers touch my lips. It seems like he is tempting me to kiss him… (That’s fine to me, of course. Besides my heart says go on)

I feel his head eventually bends. It’s just like he is reaching my head down. I stare my two naked eyes at him. I don’t blink. I don’t want to.

His eyes are closed and his lips are nearly touching mine while holding my chin upwards.

My heart then beats faster and faster. My entire body starts to shiver. He is about to kiss me (it’s the moment I’ve been waiting for that he will do to me).

“Go on. Go on Angel… Kiss me…”

Then, I too, closed my eyes to feel my first kiss ever. He is so near (go on… faster). I almost feel his lips on mine…

“Knock… Knock…”

“Go on… Just do it Angel, kiss me.”

Someone is knocking at the door.

I immediately open my eyes but… Angel is gone.

“I am just dreaming of him… Again! The earsplitting sound awakes me from my deep sleep. How annoying it really is. Nooooooo!

“Imagine, I was in the middle of my good sleep, I was having the sweetest dream where I was about to taste Angel’s smacking cherry lips when somebody ruined everything… it made me really upset.”

“Knock… Knock…”

“Wait… Give me a sec…”

“Knock… Knock…”

“I said wait… can’t you understand… Who could this imbecile be? Uhhhmmm!”

“Knock… Knock…”

I rush to the door to see who’s knocking.

“Who could this freak that disturbs my sleep be?”

Then, I opened the door.

“What do you want? Can’t you understand, I said wait, you pathetic freakazoioioioioioiowah…”

It’s him, Angel, my dear Angel. I am shocked. I blushed. Is this for real now? I suddenly ate my words.

“Oh, sorry if I kept you waiting, huh!”

“So… (Jenna calm yourself) what’s up? What brought… you… here?”

“I’m here visiting you. Did I disturb you?”

“Oh no, not at all (I like it actually, hehehe).”

“Ahh, your front door is open so I entered. I headed toward here directly since no one is answering my plea.”

“It’s okay… Wow, Angel came here to visit me. Me… I can’t believe it.”

I feel fluttered that he visited me in here, in my house. Although, I know I am just a mere friend for him, I’ve loved him more than that.

He is special fried, very much special. Though we’ve known each other for almost five years, he doesn’t know my feelings for him. I love him so much…

I don’t know what to say to the man standing in front of me. I am petrified. I can’t move freely. He just smiles at me in the sweetest way.

How could I not fall from this handsome heavenly brute? He has everything a woman could ask for. He is nearly perfect in every way. He captured my heart and made it a prisoner of his own world.

I offer him my living room to where we can talk. Then, he starts a conversation. His vice seems to be music to my ears. I like those stories he ash for me, actually, not the stories but his solemn voice. He has a lot to tell and I just listen to his heart-captivating voice.

Then, silence fills the room. He has ended telling his stories. Angel is staring at me now. I feel like an ice cream in cone melting as he looks at me.

He moves toward me. Then, he put his right hand on my face.

“I think I’ve seen this. Yes, I remember, I’ve dreamed about this before. I can’t believe it, it is really happening now?”

Then, he bends his head down slowly toward my face. He kisses my forehead, then my nose, and then my right rosy cheek. He pauses. Then, he stares at me for a minute.

I feel my heart trembles as our eyes meet. He is serious. I can tell it from his eyes.

“I miss you… I love you very much…”

“His voice… he sounds like an angel… it’s the coldest tone I’ve ever heard… how romantic!”

I feel electrified upon hearing him speak. He is smiling at me again. I may faint upon seeing such fine-looking mortal created by God.

Finally, the man I have loved for almost half a decade is now confessing his feelings for me. I feel so light. It really feels good inside. It’s what I’ve always dreamt of.

Tears from my eyes suddenly fall. It expresses the joy I feel from the bottom of my heart. At last, he told me he loves me the way I have loved him for such time.

He closed his eyes and started flexing his face toward mine. He is going to kiss me on the lips. I can feel the tension running through my veins.

My heart umps so fast. It’s a dream coming true.

But now, I know he is no longer a dream. He is real. I can feel the sensation that his lips yield upon while touching mine.

He excites me so much so I kiss him back. He lay me down on the couch and kisses me all the way. As in, all the way… I can sense the bliss, which married couple feels. It really tastes so sweet. It is really good.

I’ve tasted the sweet kiss behind Angel’s lips. I am at the peak of the climax…

“Blag…”

“What’s that noise? Oh! It’ coming from my room. Ouch! My back, it hurts. I can feel the pain in my body.”

Then, I open my eyes to see what happened. I cannot believe my eyes.

“No, it can’t be!”

I am lying on the floor. I made that big noise.

“Not again!”

“Everything is just a dream. Oh God! Will it ever? Can’t he love me back? Huh… Huh… Perhaps I was daydreaming again. Huh… huh…”

Anyhow… Yes… at least I felt something heaven even for a short time… it’s fun… and I… enjoyed it. I can tolerate several more falls from this stupid bed over and over as long as he may not leave my dreams.

Hah! I hope he’s dreaming of me too. Hehehe…

“Well, bye for him now till I meet him again tonight. Yes tonight, we will continue what was left with us a while ago.”

“See you later prince charming… till we meet again tonight. For sure, we will end the scene we’ve missed.”


by BHELAT

No comments:

Post a Comment